17 April 2015

mexico essentials • nosotros vamos (our trip)


Sorry, it was 2 am Friday morning, April 18th
and I was trying to get a post in before I went incognito in Mexico.
I realized that I didn't write a short snippet of what I chose to bring and why I needed these. 

1. ∆ MOST IMPORTANT ∆ My MacBook. 
Do you know how much free time I have sitting in the airport and during each flight? It's amazing I had at least 9+ hours of computer/design time! 
It was much needed to say the least. 

2. GUESS snakeskin backpack. 
I needed something with lots of room and zippers. I had a pouch for makeup, and pouch for my license and a little bit of cash for snacks and souvenirs, and a magazine. So making sure I could access my passport and tickets quickly was a must. 

3. Moisturizer and Dry Shampoo. 
I don't know about you, but I need something to feel refreshed half-way through my trip. 
(Both were 1 oz. so that was very convenient)

4. Magazines and books.
My choice of magazine was The Hunger issue four,
because I using it for inspiration for my portfolio. I also had a vogue beauty book to help with planning my print piece. 

What are your favorite essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment