29 December 2014

my muse // la frontera-- the border


i'm not leaving for mexico at the beginning of the new year, 
like i anticipated, and it was a much needed break; 
from school, from work, from life. 
i think i'm allowed one good break from my world, right?
there's not enough words to describe 
how it feels to be standing in the middle of nowhere. 
hardly no phone service, no internet, 
and to my despair, no hot water. 
It makes me feel like i'm a child again. 
No worries, nothing but happiness and carefree. 

______________


my muse-drive-influence-inspiration
is in boho, mexican textiles + colors.

from rust colored reds and oranges
to pastel hues of turquoise + lavender,

i am inspired by the hot and cool of all the colors, 
and the rough and soft of the textures.

what inspires you this month? 

tweet or instagram with hashtag
#iaminspiredby





No comments:

Post a Comment