31 December 2014

new year, new things to celebrate //



happy new year's eve! 2015, i am waiting for ya. 
i hope everyone's year was as good or better than mine had been.
i'm crossing my fingers for this year to be 
ONE of the best years of my life..... we shall see.
i know there are tons of things to look forward to, 
internship, graduation = new opportunities. 

it is so refreshing to be starting a new year. 
yes, it does seem to be flying by,
(each year faster than the previous) 
but it just means that i'm growing up, and journeying 
my way through life's struggles and life's many great joys. 

i cannot wait to share the great things i have planned for this blog to expand and grow into something you will enjoy even more. it is my passion to let you see my inspirations and a peek of what I am working on within the fashion industry. 
i am overwhelmed with excitement!!! Can you not tell??
happy new years, everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment