16 July 2014

méxico lindo


\\ my muse // 

mexican inspiration lingers in my heart today. 
the textures, embroidery, and colors 
are rich, happy, and beautiful. 

my abuelito, who is 86, still resides in the streets of 
san francisco, san luis potosi. 
my dad goes frequently to take care of him,
 and is there now, 
so i constantly have thoughts of the hot 
mexican sun and the orange rudy dirt. 
i miss it so much.

 my sweet vale is taking me to visit 
a whole new part of mexico i've never seen, guanajuato.
 his hometown, where he was born and raised until he was nine years old. so, let's just say i'm beyond excited to not only be in the place i love, but to meet all of his family. 

the older i get the more in love with mexico i become.
i even tell valentin that one day, i want to live there for a year or two and explore our culture 
and make memories and adventures to tell. //


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your layout's design and pictures. Great use of space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! pictures are via pinterest, and the layouts are made by me. visit my portfolio section to see more //

      Delete